These brownies are incredibly easy to make. Try them once, and you won’t ever buy a box mix again.
- 1 stick butter
- 6 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 C flour
- 1/2 C chocolate chips (try other flavors to suit your sweet tooth)
- 1/2 C marshmallows cut into pieces
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat
- Stir in cocoa powder until fully incorporated
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla
- Add eggs and stir just until well-combined
- Mix in flour by hand
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Spread brownie mix into greased 8×8 pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Top will be dry and edges should slightly pull away from pan.
Allow the brownies to cool completely and then cut into squares. Oh, who am I kidding? Allow them to cool just enough to make cutting and serving manageable — they are delicious warm!